[Falkirk] Linux Services

Yann Hamonou Y.Hamonou at cascade-technologies.com
Mon Jun 8 15:10:38 UTC 2009

HI all,

We are a young company based in Stirling and looking for some Linux
support. We have a subnet running on Linux.
Any of you guys supply this sort of service?

Cheers,

Yann

Cascade Technologies
Unit A, Logie Court
Stirling Innovation Park
Stirling, FK9 4NF
Scotland, UK

t: +44 (0) 1786 447721
f: +44 (0) 1786 475822

e: y.hamonou at cascade-technologies.com
w: www.cascade-technologies.com
skype: yann.hamonou

This email transmission and its contents (including any attachment in any format) contains copyright protected information which is strictly confidential and which may also be subject to legal privilege. It is intended for the intended recipient only. Unless you are the intended recipient, or authorised to receive it on behalf of the recipient, you may not in whole or in part copy, transmit, distribute, refer to, use or disclose the email or its contents (including any attached document in any format) to anyone else. All copies in any format whether electronic or hard copy shall require to be destroyed. If you have received this in error please contact the sender. Thank you for you co-operation.

Cascade Technologies is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered number: SC242114. Registered office: Unit A, Logie Court, Stirling Innovation Park, Stirling, FK9 4NF.