[Falkirk] Howdy

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 22:00:47 UTC 2009

Hi Greg,

Good to hear from you.  Currently meetings are held in Park Street (round
the corner from Sportsers), on the first Tuesday of the month.

I can rember off the top of my head the time, however if you jump into
#falkirklug on freenode somone there will have the time, if its not in the
room topic.

What is it you do?  Are you a professional linux bod or a hobbyist?

See you at the next meeting.

Callum