[Falkirk] January Meet

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:43:31 UTC 2010

Hi All,

The first Tuesday of the year is the 4th.  As such I will probably not be in
a state that would let a technical discussion soak in.

There will be a pub meet as usual 1900 at the counting house.

The Den were intending to relocate, however I have heard no news to suggest
that such a relocation is imminent.  As a result I have been in touch with a
couple of possible venues, and hope to have one in place for the February
meet.

Should we get the venue then Greg will be kicking of the talks for 2011.

If you have a subject you want to present on, or a subject you want
presented the contact me on or off list and I will let you know which dates
are available, or try and get a speaker for the subject.

Have a good new year and see you all in 2011.

Callum