[Falkirk] January Meet

Robert McLay the80sphreak at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 18:42:37 UTC 2010

 Hi Guys,

> Obviously the below email was a test that only Lazzurs passed,
> congratulations you win a prize.

 Lazzurs, there's a couple of SCSI disks waiting here for you.  Also
 TMW2N, if you are able to get along I have some bits and bobs you
 had asked for.  Let me know when you want to pick them up.

> We are of course going to meet at the Carron Works, which is in
> Falkirk, not the Counting house, which is in Glasgow.

 If there are any Android users on list, and they will be attending
 on Tuesday, I'll bring my new 'driod phone which I'm stuggling to
 get to grips with.  Years of corporate crackberry use unfortunatly!

 The one that's really got me at the moment is SMS messages.  Is it
 possible to have them listed without it shown as a conversation...?

 All the best to the everyone on #falkirklug for New Year.  See you
 in the next decade...

 Cheers,
 Rab