[Falkirk] Web Hosting and Design

andrew irvine andrew_glasgow at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 25 20:24:42 UTC 2010

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cheap web hosting sites with custom domain name to host a web based photo library similar to that which the universities use and if so can they forward me the links to it. Also does anyone out there do web design and if so can they email me there numbers as a small business I know is trying to get up and running and would like to enquire about any web designers as to how much this would cost him.

Thanks all for your time

Andrew Irvine