[Falkirk] Web Hosting and Design

Ian Stevenson 1ianstevenson at googlemail.com
Thu May 27 16:41:54 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

In my current role as Web Developer the company I work for offers web
hosting for £109 per year and web services for £40 p/h.

However recently I have been considering my own hosted server - which would
allow me to make websites independently of my current job at much reduced
rates.

I have had a quick look at 110mb as mentioned above and they seem to have
excellent 'wizards' available for galleries which may suit you perfectly for
your photo library site.

If you would like to contact me re. your friend's website please feel free
to get in touch.

Ian