[Falkirk] This Months Meeting

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:40:59 UTC 2010

HI All,

This months meeting is in two parts, you are welcome to come to one or to
both.

Tomorrow (Tuesday 1st) will be a pub meet at the Carron Works (Wetherspoons)
from 1930.

Then on Saturday we are meeting at the Rosehall scouthall behind the Howgate
at 1300.  Greg will be giving a talk on the activity of Geo-Caching.  There
will be a short talk on how to get started, and to keep it on topic, some
useful tools for Linux that are useful.

Following the talk, we are going to do some geocaching, so if you have a GPS
or a GPS capable device bring it a long, then I'm sure that there will be
some food/beer based fun after we've found all the cache's.

See you there.
Callum