[Falkirk] Some thoughts on future meets

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:51:24 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I thought it would be an idea to share some of my thoughts for some of the
meetings in the future.

For December I was thinking curry and beer for those of us over 18 or curry
and some sort of soft drink if your not of drinking age (sorry Ross).

In the new year January will be a pub meet.  I'm not sure anyone will be up
for presenting so soon after new year though if you want to volunteer feel
free to contact me off list.

Finally an idea that has been spinning round my head, as they do, is a talk
on coffee.

Given we meet in a coffee shop I have convinced Potter that if there is
enough interest he will run a talk on our favorite caffineated(sp?)
beverage.  Is there interest in such a talk?

Regards
Callum