[Falkirk] Febuary Talk

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:12:07 UTC 2011

Hi All,

The next meeting will take place at our new venue, 20 Rocks opposite the old
cinema (or opposite City and Sporsters if your young).

Greg Suitcliffe will be presenting "Getting elephants into a mini - a tale
of deceit, duplicity and extreme data compression".

We start as ever around 1930.  After the meet we will head down stairs to
continue the discussion.

There will also be live music.  I belive next week is "Rock n Roll Dave"

Hope to see you all at 20 Rocks on the 1st of Febuary.

Callum