[Falkirk] December=Curry-mas

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:33:28 UTC 2011

Hi All,

December is next month and that brings us to curry!  I have been waiting
for this meet all year.  Hopefully this year we won't all be snowed in.

I will be booking a table at the Sanam for us soon so need an Idea of
numbers.  If you are coming along please let me know.

Gwmngilfen I assume that at the slightest suggestion of some ghee based
food stuffs you will be coming?

Once curry has been consumed we'll head round to the Wheatsheaf for some
drinks.

This meeting will start a little earlier than usual Im thinking of booking
the table for 7pm. If anyone has objections to that let me know also.

--
Callum