[Falkirk] Bookshelf Free to a good home (Pick UP from Falkirk)

Robert McLay the80sphreak at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 17 15:32:47 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

After some decorating, I've managed to get a new bookcase installed at home.  This now makes the old one redundant.

I'm happy to offer this to anyone with transport to Falkirk. The unit is flat packed and takes around 12 screws with a Philips screwdriver.

Dimensions are approx 64cm Wide x 174cm high x 30cm deep

If there's no takers by Sunday, it gets thrown in the the bin.

Please respond off-list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Robert