[Falkirk] Curry meet 8th December

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 16:59:41 UTC 2013

Just to confirm that curry meet will be on the 3rd of December, Long count
= 13.0.0.17.7; tzolkin = 13 Manik; haab = 5 Mac, Day 2 of week 49 of 2013,
or Boomtime, The Aftermath 45, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3179
 depending on how you track what day it is.

Still spaces please let me know if you are coming.

Cheers
Callum

On 16 November 2013 16:53, Colin Smith <colin.smith-flug at redwineguy.net>wrote:

>    HI Callum
>

> Yes I'll be there although the first Tuesday in December is the 3rd on my
> calendar....
>

> Regards
>

> Colin :)

Callum