[Falkirk] March Meet - Open source document management

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:12:10 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Time once again for Falkirk LUG - this coming Tuesday, 4th March, from
1930 onwards in the Wheatsheaf. As ever, there are likely to be people
getting food in the Wetherspoons beforehand, feel free to join them.

This month we have an extra special guest.. er, me! For once I'll not
be speaking about Foreman, but rather a side project I started last
year to scratch an itch I had, and which is now just about ready for
beta testing and further input/contributions.

See you there! :)

Greg