[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 5th January 2016

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:23:58 UTC 2015

Hi all

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that jazz ;)

With all the boring stuff out of the way, it's time to get to the *real*
partying! The next FalkirkLUG meeting will be next Tueday (5th January),
and as ever
we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards.

As customary in January, since we're rarely in a state to appreciate a good
talk after the time off, there's no talk this month. We'll have the meal as
usual, and then head upstairs for general chat, troubleshooting Q&A, and
maybe a hack session or two. Feel free to bring a laptop ;)

See you there!
--
Greg
IRC: gwmngilfen