[Falkirk] March meet

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:23:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

It's time for the first FalkirkLUG talk of the year, this time on the
3rd Feb (next Tuesday). As usual, we'll be upstairs at the Star Inn
from about 7.30pm, preceeded by some of us getting food at the Carron
Works from 6pm onwards.

This month Steve Kilbane will be giving us a talk on embedded systems.
The exact title is "Embedded Numbers in C: A talk about an extension
to the C language which helps algorithmic expression in some embedded
systems, and why that's a good thing".

Let no-one say we're getting too hand-wavy at FalkirkLUG! :)

Greg