[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 1st Nov - Rachel Willmer, Title TBA

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 00:13:22 UTC 2016

Hi all

Time for the final talk of the year - where did that go? We'll be meeting
next Tueday (1st Nov), and as ever we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk
from 6ish onwards, with the talk
starting in the private room from around 8pm.

I happy to say that this month we have the ever-excellent (and
hard-to-book) Rachel Willmer. She'll be joining us for an as-yet untitled
talk of her choice. Rachel is always involed in interesting projects, so
it'll be a great night regardless of topic.

See you there!
Greg
--
IRC: gwmngilfen