[Falkirk] FalkirkLUG 7th Feb 2017 - Laurence Billingham - Using Machine Learning to predict solar magnetic storms

Greg Sutcliffe greg.sutcliffe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:56:31 UTC 2017

Hi all

So, it's that time again! We'll be meeting next Tueday (7th Feb), and as
ever
we'll be in the Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards, with the talk
starting in the private room from around 8pm.

This month we have Laurence Billingham joining us for a talk on machine
learning and it's predictive capabilities. Sounds right up my street, but
sadly I won't be there (duties of my job :P). I'll leave you in Douglas'
capable hands though, and see you all in March.

Enjoy!
Greg
--
IRC: gwmngilfen