[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 7th Nov - Greg Sutcliffe - Getting Salty (intro to SaltStack)

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Tue Oct 31 20:25:44 UTC 2017

Hi all

Goodness, last FLUG talk of the year - as always we'll be doing the
Christmas meal in Dec, for which we can sort the organization of next
week. For now though, it's the usual deal - Sportsters, food from 6ish,
talk at 8.

By popular demand (sort of, 2 votes to 1) in my previous thread, I'll be
showing off the basics of Salt. Note I'm still pretty new to Salt
myself, so this will be intro stuff, but I think that suits us :)

See you Tuesday!
Greg