[Falkirk] TechMeetup Stirling 4th September at CodeBase, 6.30pm

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Fri Aug 31 19:09:08 UTC 2018

Hi all

The second event in our reboot is this coming Tuesday, 4th September
from 6.30pm. As before, the venue is CodeBase Stirling - here's a map:

https://osm.org/go/evdaXd__k

As before, we'll have:
* Chat
* Introductions
* Speaker - Douglas McCallum on The Tech Hiring Process, and how it can
be improved

Sadly our budget doesn't run to free food (yet), but we'll head to the
City Walls after the talk for food, drink, and chat.

Again, if you haven't already signed up for the new TMU forum, you
should - I will probably only post TMU events to this list for a few
more months. Get the details here:

https://community.techmeetup.co.uk/

If you prefer to just get the RSS/ICAL of upcoming events, that exists
too:

iCal:

webcal://community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.ics?time_zone=Europe/London

RSS:

community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.rss?time_zone=Europe/London

See you on Tuesday!
Greg