[Falkirk] TechMeetup Stirling 4th December at CodeBase, 6.30pm

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Sun Dec 2 00:28:43 UTC 2018

Hi all

The next TechMeetup Stirling is this coming up, next Tuesday, 4th
December from 6.30pm. As always, the venue is CodeBase Stirling - here's
a map:

https://osm.org/go/evdaXd__k

As before, we'll have:
* Chat
* Introductions
* Speaker - Rob McLay

Our speaker this month is group-regular Rob McLay, and the title is
"Killsuits & Snuffle Unicorns: A beginners guide to the NSA’s
Dandersplitz Lab". I have absolutely no idea what that means, but Rob is
a great speaker, so it’ll be awesome :)

As usual, we'll head to the City Walls after the talk for food,
drink, and chat.

For the last time, if you haven't already signed up for the new TMU
forum, you should - in the new year, I'm going to stop posting these
events to this mailing list. We are firmly established in our new home,
so it's time. Get the forum details here if you need them:

https://community.techmeetup.co.uk/

If you prefer to just get the RSS/ICAL of upcoming events, that exists
too:

iCal:

webcal://community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.ics?time_zone=Europe/London

RSS:

community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.rss?time_zone=Europe/London

See you on Tuesday!
Greg