[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 6th Mar - Stephen Meyer - GIS for schoolchildren (and developers)

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Wed Feb 28 00:17:29 UTC 2018

Hi all

So, Christmas is over, January hangovers are cured, and I'm back from
Belgium. Let the rest of the year proceed as per usual! As ever, we'll
be meeting next Tuesday (5th Sep), and as ever we'll be in the
Sportsters in Falkirk from 6ish onwards, with the talk starting in the
private room from around 8pm.

This month we welcome Stephen Meyer, who'll be talking to us about GIS
(Geographic Information System) development. If you do anything with
maps or location data (or want to), this one might be of interest!

See you Tuesday!
Greg