[Falkirk] FalkirkLug 5th June - Lightning Talks

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Wed May 30 23:58:30 UTC 2018

Hi all

It's FLUG time once again, and as ever we'll be in Sportsters from 6ish
onwards for food, chat and a talk. See you there from 6.30ish, with talk
at 8pm.

We're light on speakers again this month, so rather than pick on any one
person, let's do lightning talks. Douglas and I both have something to
show off, and I'd people to show off whatever they've been playing with
lately. It's a great opportunity to get a little speaking practice if
you need it.

Unlike August, though, let's keep it technical this month. So whether
it's a new backup system, fun kernel stuff, a side-project webapp, or
whatever, stand up and tel us about. No need to tell me in advance, just
bring any slides with you for showing on my laptop.

See you Tuesday!
Greg