[Falkirk] TechMeetup Stirling 2nd October at CodeBase, 6.30pm

Greg Sutcliffe greg at emeraldreverie.org
Mon Nov 5 22:28:41 UTC 2018

Hi all

The next TechMeetup Stirling is this coming up, tomorrow Tuesday, 6th
November from 6.30pm. As always, the venue is CodeBase Stirling - here's
a map:

https://osm.org/go/evdaXd__k

As before, we'll have:
* Chat
* Introductions
* Speaker - me!

Unfortunately our speaker had to cancel at short notice, so I'll be
giving a stand-in talk on privacy - why it matters, different threat
models, actions you can take, and so on. Expect rambling :)

Sadly our budget doesn't run to free food (yet, and there is progress on
this :P), but we'll head to the City Walls after the talk for food,
drink, and chat.

Again, if you haven't already signed up for the new TMU forum, you
should - I will probably only post TMU events to this list until
Christmas. Get the details here:

https://community.techmeetup.co.uk/

If you prefer to just get the RSS/ICAL of upcoming events, that exists
too:

iCal:

webcal://community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.ics?time_zone=Europe/London

RSS:

community.techmeetup.co.uk/c/events/tmu-stirling/l/calendar.rss?time_zone=Europe/London

See you on Tuesday!
Greg