[Gla.LUG] [Josette@oreilly.co.uk: [edlug] EuroOSCON banner]

Colin Horne colin at colinhorne.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 16:56:03 BST 2006

Hello all,

I think this looks interesting (from O'Reilly):

| Dear User Group Leader "Put Up an O'Reilly EuroOSCON Banner, Get a
| Free Book and much more! We're looking for user groups to display our
| conference banner on their web sites. If you send me the link to your
| group's site with our O'Reilly 2006 O'Reilly European Open Source
| Convention banner, I will send you the O'Reilly book of your choice.
| Also your group will be entered in a draw where the winner will get
| 10 O'Reilly books of their choice, and the runner up a free
| subscription to Make Magazine. The draw will be made at the end of
| the conference. EuroOSCON Banners:
| <http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/eurooscon/>"

Please email me if you do _not_ want GlaLUG taking part in this (ie: If
you think it would be bad for us to host their banner on our site).

Otherwise, add the book you'd like to request here:
http://www.gla.lug.org.uk/index.php/O%27Reilly_Books

Incidentally, O'Reilly also give users free books if they write book
reviews for them.

For more information on such things, you might want to click here:
http://ug.oreilly.com/

Cheers
  Colin

--