[Glastonbury] new poster

s~TV glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 1 15:15:01 2003

duncan has kindly produced for us another flyer
(using gimp and photoshop combined running on mandrake9.1 with cxoffice)
the link to the flyer is at http://www.lugog.org/flyer08.png
i know he has printed off some posters already
if anyone else can do the same and get them around town then feel free
to do so.

we have 28 members on the mailing list now :-)

the next meeting will take place next week.
i am involved with the glastonbury activities programme G.A.P. next week
so will be in school on wednesday anyway.
i will be opening the door to T1 earlier this week so we now have
5 - 7pm for informal bits and bobs ~ installs, copying  software,
helping me sort out what kit we keep and what we throw away, etc:.
7 - 9pm formal presentation from sean miller and martin wheeler on MySQL
, PHP in particular.
9pm - later in a pub somewhere for a.o.b.

remember lugog.org is open to further development and uklinux.net (voted
best linux isp) offer us services for free.

while i'm on air thanks to mike keogh for the time he has taken to put
together the paper for discussion and for martin's quick response.
thank you also to duncan for giving a considered reply to martin's.
we have one against and one for.
what do other people think?
use the correct thread for the subject header ("an idea") please, rather
than replying to this email.

see u all on wednesday.
s~TV