[Glastonbury] hardware sortout

glastonbury@mailman.lug.org.uk glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 7 12:58:00 2003

hi s~tv
I'm interested in an old box - want to either use as firewall or to put a basic
LINUX on so that i can lookatitand explore it, rather than muck up the
configuration / root on my main machine

Any other old bits or cards which i can use for experimental building would be
cool too.

When do u think u will be doing this clearout now?
Duncan