[Glastonbury] award-winning ~ spam

Sean Miller glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 22:00:00 2003

> How come you've never bitched about it before now, then?   Hmmm?

I never had the opportunity ;-)

Seriously, consider the virus-spreading implications of a mailing list
that any sendmail program can post to.... consider it and then re-evaluate
my comments... ta!

> Oooh, prima donna threats already!
> (Heads down folks -- watch out for flying teddies coming from the
> direction of Sean's pram.)

Watch out, Martin... we live on the same street... a well aimed teddy
could hurt ;-)

> Hmmm.  You wouldn't be having a hard time trying to get ASDL going on
> something more meaty and challenging than Windows, would you?
> After all, it *is* rather a hot evening.

Might be.... ;-)

> Give it up, and have a good game of minesweeper or solitaire, or
> something.

Doom?

Sean