[Glastonbury] hi

s~TV glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 26 15:11:00 2003

hi folks,
it looks like the next meeting is going to be at the beginning of october.
oftsed are in school the week of the 22nd september. and of course
everything seems to stop when ofsted are in.
it will be interesting to see what government officials think of linux
being used in the classroom.
at the G.A.P. playscheme we were able to offer youngsters access to the
cbeebies on the web as well of course pingu.net all thanks to the thin
client network in T1.
the wonders of pc technology put to good use :-)
we will be also expanding with another thin/mid-client linux network in
the next academic year. watch this space.

another reminder that the meetings will have to be on a day other than a
weds.
i will let you know which day will be most convenient once i have the
new weekly meeting timetable on the 8th september.
until then keep feeding the penguins and gnus

regards to all,
s~TV