[Glastonbury] Sep. 3rd meet -- venue

Martin WHEELER glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 27 20:15:00 2003

Sorry to hear we can't use the school, Steve.
This is no reason not have a meet however; anyone got any ideas on a
suitable alternative venue?

(Remember, some folks might not be too happy with the idea of a pub.)
St. Mary's hall?  Somewhere up the hill?  Another school?
Can anyone sweet-talk Alison into letting us have the ICT Centre for an
evening?  Tor Leisure Centre?  Millfield, even?

Ideas?

[Obviously, Sean and I will not be doing a major conference :) but we
can both bring laptops, and so can a few others; and we can improvise
from there.]
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/