[Glastonbury] re: strode / web grafix

starline.design at ukonline.co.uk starline.design at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:52:25 GMT 2003

> > Can't be bothered to read all the discussions about Strode
>
> Hmm.  That's a bit of a negative attitude to adopt if you want your own
> opinions on the matter to be taken seriously, surely?

Well had a lot of emails and glimpsing through just seemed like arguments
flying around. I'll give it a bit more time....I really must leatn to read

>  - but by a select few!!

A small presentation i suppose. I don't feel particularly experienced /
qualified enough to add much of benefit to the situation initially.>

> What on earth makes you say that?  What are your criteria for
> 'selecting' the 'few'?
> >From within what I understand to be an egalitarian group?

Didnt mean anything by it - nothing personal about anyone...pass the talking
stick...

> Personally, I can be as diplomatic as the next.  (And have actually
> worked for the diplomatic service in the past, in three languages.)
> Are we dealing with diplomacy from the college?  Or are we dealing with
> just Diane here?  (Mike?)

suppose i was thinking about presentation & stuff - i dunno about strode>

> Who are we dealing with from Bournemouth?  (I believe Rob Ashman was
> mentioned.)  Have we been asked for Beowulf ideas/expertise?  (Three of
> us in the group have done more than just dip our toe in the water.)
>
>Dunno - wasn't thinking about anything in particular really...

Grafix -
Have a bit of a halve baked site at - http://web.ukonline.co.uk/starline.design

but theres a lot of stuff which isn't up there