[Glastonbury] list name

Kelvin McNulty kelvin24 at gcircle.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 15:10:59 GMT 2003

I do not have any problem with the filtering. I filter on the To: address, and
all the messages drop neatly into a folder that I have called GLUG... maybe
that's why it was called LUGOG... I've noticed for quite a long time that the
user group acronyms are interesting, starting with BEEBUG for BBC micro
users... the one that's just so apt, even though I'm not sure if it really
exists, is MUG...

Happy with status quo, but happy to change...

Best,

Kelvin