[Glastonbury] gazette

Martin WHEELER glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 10 18:41:00 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, s~TV wrote:

> hmmm,
> well they were only interested in the money savings anyway...(the word
> "free" was printed by the way. no mention of "open" whatsoever).

Hey, they spelled 'Linux' correctly!
(And they *almost* got your name right -- only a hyphen missing.  That's
not bad, you know.)

Any chance they would supply us with an electronic copy of the photo for
the website?

And Christian -- how would you like me to do a 'Your Linux Questions
Answered' column every week on behalf of the cause?

Cheers,
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/