[Glastonbury] RE: Mysql

peter glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 25 19:54:01 2003

Sean,

I have been able to query between tables with in the database,
By using:

FROM `table1`,`table2`
Providing you have the SELECT with the field names you need from both
tables.

What we have is a customer table with and ID no and customer name  for
the customer, and in the second table we have other information on the
job etc  including the the company ID, i was able to do a query that
showed the jobs and the customer name by using the 2 tables.

once i get all of the queries sorted out I will be able to start looking
at the web interface.
Can you add PHP by using MS Front page, (this is what we have at work).
Or else i will have to work form home.

regards

PS i enjoy a good bit of friendly banter lets hope people don't take it
to seriously
--
peter <colep@nascr.net>