[Glastonbury] Mozilla profiles

nick irwin glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jul 31 14:24:02 2003

Martin,

It was me complaining about its non-windows behaviour. Sean was saying the way
Linux does it never bothered him.

And whats wrong with my complaint huh? It's not like I love the way Windows
does everything. I have changed my KDE environment to be single click instead
of double. I am sometimes partial to 'shading' windows instead of dropping
them to the taskbar etc.

It's just that opening as many instances of that one program from its button
IS one feature that I am quite keen on. And it ain't a windows thing either,
almost every other program in linux operates the way I desire.

And c'mon I'm sure every linux user misses those mischevious little blue
screens of death! .........or is it just me? :-)
--
Nick Irwin
E-Mail: nirwin@pulbah.plus.com