[Glastonbury] [Debian-uk] FW: Free conference places, LinuxUser & Developer, Birmingham, 24-26 June (fwd)

s~TV glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 22:24:01 2003

hi martin,
i had planned to be there over easter hols but teaching commitments will
not allow me to get to this during term time.
it would be good to have someone from lugog to go there (on a mission)
to meet ricahrd bown the uk developer of the music package Rosegarden.
if anyone is going please let me know as rosegarden are debuting version
1.0 release and you can get to play with it firsthand.
tim hall maybe interested?

but then again i could have a migraine that day ;-)
too much staring at screens and all that.

s~TV