[Glastonbury] Another company recognizes Liux is HERE!

Martin WHEELER glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 22:06:00 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Maurice Onmaplate wrote:

> I've been doing some programming in Alaska's xBase++
> for Windows.
 . . .
> Last week they announced a rethink.  Still Visual, but
> Linux and .NET support.

Steve __

That's cool!  Thanks for pointing out the link -- now you have _no_
excuse for not getting SuSE up and running.

[By the way -- I'm composing this on one of the Binegar skip escapees,
running Debian like a good 'un.  It was hell on wheels getting network
cards to work; but worth it in the end.]
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/