[Glastonbury] Fw: hello all

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 18:13:07 GMT 2003

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Nick Palmer wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
>   im a new member to this list and would just like to say hello

Hi, Nick __

Glad to see you finally made it onto the list. (Quick reminder to others
that posts to this list containing HTML coding get bumped off PDQ; plain
ASCII only is all we accept, otherwise the spam filter kicks in.)

You'll probably find that you receive mail to both the addresses you've
used for subscribing; let me know if you only want mail delivered to
one, and I'll turn delivery to the other off.  The other Nick (nirwin)
down in Devon is set up like this -- he can post from either machine
address, but only receives mail on one.

Will we be seeing you Wednesday evening?

Don't know what the subject for the night's activities is as yet; 6 to 7
we do installs, problem fixing, etc.; 7 to 9 we *try* to be a little
more organised, and do a presentation of something that folks are
wanting to learn a little more about.
(Dual-booting would seem to be in order for this week -- just a
thought.  Steve?  Tim?)

9+ Sean leads everyone off to get absolutely bladdered somewhere in
town; but he's unable to attend this week.  I suspect that will make
absolutely no difference whatsoever to the post-9 activities, though.
:o)

Oh, Alan -- if you're reading this -- I finally managed to get a
printout of your monitor circuit diagram -- not very good, but I'll
bring it along.

Anyone got any really urgent stuff thy need covering on Wednesday night?

Cheers,