[Glastonbury] PLEASE HELP

tom hayward haywardtom614 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:47:51 BST 2003

Hi everyone...

After lasts night meeting i want to install php.etc

Ive got a magazine that i get each month which tells you how to install
Apache...

But im in need of help!

I install Apache and then i have to edit httpd.conf.

It says that i have to change the '#Listen' line to 'Listen 127.0.0.1:8080.
Ive done that..

Then it says to enter my details 'C:Documents and Settings.....'
Ive done that correctly. Then it tells me that i can start apache.. I type
in http://localhost:8080 and it just says "This page can not be displayed"

What have i done wrong!

Please someone help....