[Glastonbury] PLEASE HELP

tom hayward haywardtom614 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:42:30 BST 2003

OK Ill do it... Ill use knoppix instead of windows!!!!!!

I have some questions first.

1) When ever i boot up knoppix and then log off, i lose what i have done.
How can it be saved just like "Windows"?

2)I dont use WYSIWYG editors, i use Ace HTML.etc. Thats what i built my mums
website on. I DO NOT
want to lose that! How can i transfer it over to knoppix?
                   ---or---
Can i keep it on windows and just come back to it every now and again to
edit it?

3)I am on the internet with Freeserve.. What do i do on knoppix?

4)If i install knoppix on my laptop, does that mean i can 'never' go back to
windows again?

I think thats it...yea...

Tom