[Glastonbury] Whats happend

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Fri Oct 3 20:01:00 BST 2003

> I just got apache to work on my laptop.
> It worked fine but now when i open apache in console it says:

Is this on windows?

If so, I have to say... I really do not believe, Tom, that Apache on
Windows is going to teach you much at all... despite the fact that it
might *technically* be the same product, the whole configuration etc. will
be different than in Linux/Unix... different paths, different ways of
expressing things....

Would be better, if at all possible, to install on a Unix derivative.