[Glastonbury] (no subject)

Maurice Onmaplate mauriceonmaplate at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 00:00:57 BST 2003

--- "Andrew M.A. Cater"
<amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>  Some
> ISPs may _insist_ that
> you use their mail server to send your outward mail
> - blueyonder does, for
> example.

Not sure what this means, I use Outlook express for
some news groups and the emails don't go via blue
yonder mail, not as far as I know. But you've got me
worried!

I did have a problem with another email provider whose
email security allowed me to read, via Outlook, while
logged in via a BT ISP, but all attempts to send
failed, and they seemed to not know why.  Had to log
into web mail to send email.