[Glastonbury] suse 8.2

steve at fractalsoup.org steve at fractalsoup.org
Mon Oct 13 23:02:19 BST 2003

i can create iso's from dvd as most dvd distro's have the "mkiso"
(aaaggh dos) option
am happy to copy these for the group if required :-)

also in answer to peter's message re : open office:-
why does any business, educational establishment, governement office,
charity or hospital (and for that matter any ill-informed home user
buying their pc from some ms monopolised warehouse) still continue to
feed bill gates' empire with anchovies?

i just say feed the penguins with good olde bread and olivio
keep healthy
keep sane
respect...

s~TV