[Glastonbury] Re Mandrake 9.2

peter colep at nascr.net
Thu Oct 30 19:34:55 GMT 2003

Well Linux has come to the rescue again. Our laptop at work with XP home
running on it died this is the second time that XP has done this So
booted into Linux As i had dual booted the machine after the previous
problem. I copied of the Data that was required and restored the XP
install which wiped the Linux. So installed 9.2 Mandrake 20 mins to
install and set up a lot faster then XP and that included the resizing
of the NTFS partition.

9.2 from a fresh install looks good. only minimal flies are installed
Compaired to what i normally have so i was quite impressed.

I take it the meeting is on for next week Wednesday ?

--
peter <colep at nascr.net>