[Glastonbury] Hi from Al

Support glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 9 20:26:00 2003

Hi folks

to intoduce myself

Im Alistair and im the manager at the Microbitz Service Centre in Wells
www.microbitz.co.uk 01749 675467

we sell and service PCs and peripherals, also we do onsite network
installations
we can make up specific network cables etc
we service printers (any make inkjets and HP Laserjets)
have a large range of 2nd hand componets (see below)

we have a server running SusePro 8.2 which i use at home
i am especially interested in Blender, The Gimp and Koffice

i can occasionally copy DVDs if anyone wants a copy of Suse8.2

ive got some P133, 8MB ram PCS turning up at some point

we can deliver to the glastonbury area for =A317.63

i can get hold or refurbished monitors up to 21" or so

we have a huge selection of random 2nd hand cards, most for =A35 or so

a PIII 933 with windows

a PIII 850, CDRW, DVD

also for whoever has the library i have a large collection of PCPlus
available

AL

NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education