[Glastonbury] for info

glastonbury@mailman.lug.org.uk glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 13 10:59:01 2003

> Yes, I agree. We do need somewhere to meet, however it's early days for
> this
> LUG and we have all year to prepare ourselves for next summer.

ie. the school holidays? Yes.

I now have Red Hat 9 installed, and the Alcatel ADSL Modem connecting
nicely.... great to be back accessing the internet through Linux, and I
have to say that I really really like this RH9... more so than any distro
so far....

If anybody wants me to burn them the 3-CD set just give me a shout... just
drop me some blanks (or blanks and postage if you're not in Glastonbury,
though I guess you'll have them anyway?) and I'll burn them ASAP.

All the best,

Sean