[Glastonbury] Meetings when St. Dunstans is not available

Kelvin McNulty glastonbury at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 19:34:00 2003

I wrote to Liz at the Phoenix and she replied to say that Tuesday or Thur=
sday=20
evenings are possible there. The Phoenix is already in use on Monday,=20
Wednesday and Friday evenings. Let me know if this is useful and give as =
much=20
warning as possible of needing it. I would host the meeting. There is one=
=20
computer there which we can use if neccessary for accessing the Web - it =
is=20
an Apple Mac. So bring laptops for mucking about with Linux. And maybe a=20
projector, if anyone's lucky enough to have one...

Payment for the room is by donation. We can do a wip-round.

Best,

Kelvin