[Glastonbury] Downgrading with apt-get

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed Sep 24 14:30:20 BST 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 13:40, tim hall wrote:
> (from
> demudi/stable so to speak).

Um, just to clarify ... There's no such thing as DeMuDi/stable as yet,
they're heading for release Of Demudi 1.0 sometime this year, so these
sources are probably somewhere between unstable/testing at the moment. I'm
not entirely sure about the technical definitions. Some of the critical bits
of software (ALSA and Jack) are reaching release candidate versions.

As I've only been using debian for less than a year, the process of tinkering
with an unstable system with rather low resources to get it to do my bidding
is a bit of a learning curve away still. But we'll get there!

HTH

tim hall