[Glastonbury] Skolelinux merging with Debian-Edu

steve at fractalsoup.org steve at fractalsoup.org
Fri Sep 26 16:53:43 BST 2003

tks for this martin,
i have just downloaded the iso at school.
if people want to copy it to try/test on weds they can.
just bring a blank cd or buy one for 50p.
btw,
the ofsted inspector for ict was *very* impressed with the thin client
usage and indeed the use of FLOSS applications to deliver both GCSE and
the KS3 Strategy,
i was able to convince her to put it on her laptop ~ Knoppix as a demo /
Mandrake 9.1 as the install.
any way another victory for open source in education ~ she works for the
DFES of course.

s~TV