[Glastonbury] Downgrading with apt-get

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Sep 29 14:46:47 BST 2003

On Friday 26 September 2003 20:13, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> Sounds like maybe you didn't subscribe to the list first!

Sorry, I should have made it totally obvious that I did subscribe to the list
first, the mailman interface is /hardly/ complicated and only a complete bozo
would mail the LUG /before/ having attempted that! I wouldn't have received
the email which prompts for confirmation if I hadn't, surely? Nevertheless I
will attempt the process once more just in case I missed something.

cheers

tim hall