[Glastonbury] next meeting

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 11:27:46 GMT 2004

Last Wednesday 01 December 2004 21:08, Ian Dickinson was like:
> HTML 3.2 was the major departure from the
> original vision

HTML 3.2 was evil. I stoically stuck to HTML2 for years until fairly recently
upgrading to HTML4.01 + CSS2. I can write valid XHTML, but up to 75% of my
web visitors and clients use IE. Telling people that it's their browser that
breaks the webpages always sounds a bit lame. I'd much sooner write XHTML as
it makes more sense and is more consistent.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk